- 1 pound (or more) chicken wings, split, with tips removed
- 1/4 cup "hot sauce" (such as Durkee's or Frank's - check the ingredients to make sure there's no added sugar)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Steam the wings for 10 minutes in a steamer basket over a pot of water.
- Place the wings on a cooling rack over paper towel in the fridge, and cool for one hour.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes (on a rack on a cookie sheet), flipping halfway through.
- While the wings are baking, combine the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Put the wings into a bowl, cover with the sauce, and toss well.