- One package frozen wild scallops, thawed
- 3 sliced of bacon, chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 an orange
- 2 tsp dill
- fresh-ground black pepper and salt
- Fry up the bacon pieces in the pan, and remove to a paper towel, leaving the grease in the pan.
- Meanwhile, drain the scallops, and place them in a bowl with the other ingredients. Mix well.
- In the same pan, fry the scallops over medium-high heat until done (opaque, firm, and some browning), about 3-5 minutes. Add the bacon back in when the scallops are almost done.