- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (or other oil suitable for frying)
- 1 onion, chopped into strips or slivers
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 sweet peppers (green, yellow, orange, red, whatever colour you like), chopped into strips
- 1 cup tomato-based salsa (yes, you can use store-bought, just check for added "stuff" like sugar)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, some pickled jalapenos, or whatever you like on your fajitas
- Fry the onions in oil until they're translucent.
- Add the chicken, and fry until it's no longer an invitation to food poisoning.
- Add the peppers, and fry until they're nicely softening.
- Add the salsa, stir well, and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Dish up, top with whatever you like (I like cheese and jalapenos), and dig in!