- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (use "fizzy" or soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 2 Tbsp oil (we use coconut oil)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar-equivalent of sweetener of your choice (or 1 dropper-full of liquid stevia)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. The batter will be very thick and somewhat sticky.
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto a lightly-oiled, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. You will likely have to "pat down" the batter into a proper pancake due to its thickness.
- Flip when just browned, and brown the other side.
(*) Yes, I know cavemen didn't have non-stick frying pans, or fizzy water for that matter. Their loss, really.