- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, salted
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup "spoonable" stevia
- 2/3 cup good-quality cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chocolate stevia liquid
- Cream the butter in a stand mixer (or use a bowl and a hand mixer).
- Add in the erythritol, spoonable stevia, and cocoa powder, and combine well.
- Add the almond milk slowly, making sure it's combined well with the mixture.
- Blend in the vanilla extract and liquid stevia.
- Ice your cake!